Data Management (DM) is the set of business processes, disciplines and practices used to manage the information created from an organization’s data as an enterprise asset. DM functions ensure that high quality information is available, protected, controlled and effectively leveraged to meet the needs of organizational mission.
CORADIX has been a thought leader in this area, working closely with “The Data Warehouse Institute” and the “Data Management Association” to promote best practices in the industry. Creating this community of practice has attracted many high caliber resources that wish to be associated with CORADIX and its clients.
CORADIX can help you to define and implement the best practices that will mature your Data Management infrastructure, which is the foundation for all information management activities.
CORADIX’ services include expertise in:
- Data Warehouse Design and Development
- Data Management Enablement, Development & Assessments
- Master Data Management (MDM) Strategies
- Data Quality, Meta Data, Architecture Strategies
- Data Governance Development
- Open Data Readiness Assessments
- Big Data Platform Support, Development, Strategies
- Best Practices Methodologies supported by DATA Management International (DAMA)